Thursday 13 March 2014

Mark Klett

Mark Klett  is primarily known as a photographer of the Western landscape, although his work speaks broadly about issues of place, culture, history, land use, and the passage of time. His many projects, often resulting from collaboration and interdisciplinary exchange, are a form of visual research, the product of exploration and examination, as well as a contribution to the photographic art form



Looking at Mark Kletts work it reminds me of David hackneys joiners, since their are a number of images making up the one image. its only similar to hackneys work because of how the 5 images make 1 even though hackneys work was his own original images and mark kletts work is a collection of other photographers images I still find them both interesting in their own ways.



Mark Klett and Byron Wolfe
I like that the older images have something different in them it can be someone sitting on the ground or a car.

I would like to have something different in the images that I will be putting together, I think it would make the images more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment