Thursday 27 March 2014

change

After visiting the Barclay HQ and meeting some of the people that will be involved in the project I decided that I was nor as interested in doing this project I don't know if it was because the interns who work with Barclay did not know what they were doing or because they did not seem interested in what we doing. so I thought that I would try one or both of the other options that I could do.

Their is the interview with I thought about and i would like  to do this so that I could get some more incite in to what I would need to do to become the type of photographer that I want to be. I don't know who i could interview but I will have a look.

Their is also the work experience choice that I could do this option would be a great experience for me  but don't know how I could do this their is a local gallery that i could try out or I could try shadowing a local photographer I will have to have a think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment