Tuesday 11 March 2014

Briefing

Core Brief

Research and develop a re-photography project focusing on a given area of Salford, and in response the photographic work held in the collection at Salford museum and art gallery. Students will exhibit one image from this project at Salford museum and art gallery between 3 at 2014. level 4 students are also responding to the collection and will be showing books during the exhibition.

I will be going to the Salford museum and art gallery on Wednesday 12 may 2014 to view the archives of photo taken over the years in Salford this will give be a idea of what I will be photographing.

Options

The options will help me contextualise your current awareness of the photographic interindustry and then relate this to possible career paths within the creative industries I will choose one of the following routes through which to satisfy the learning outcomes of this unit:

The fist option is a work placement with a professional photographic practitioner for at least one working day while I am at a placement I will be writing a report that will reflect upon what I have done and what I have learnt during this placement

The second option is a interview with a professional photographer in the area that I am interested in working in, this is to gain a wider understanding of the industry as a whole.

The third option was a life brief a Barclay bank staff portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment