Wednesday 2 April 2014

re-photographed images

So after looking at the original images and deciding when I was going to re-take the photographs I packed up my camera and got a map and some friends who know how to read a map,  because I don't really know how to read one properly.  After a long walk we finally found the area were I was to photography. It was slightly hard finding the places were the photographs were taken I was walking around holding up photographs. In the end I finally found some of the areas that I was to re-photograph.







The image above is of The Holy Angel Church on Acresfield road the original image was of the church in decay looking like it had been left for a long time, as you can see the church above is pretty much a new building. I couldn't really see what angle the original image was at so I took a guess.











 All the image above are of 3 image taken in the past I could not find any other areas that looked familiar. The photograph were taken on Claremont road. I like how the group of houses pretty much look the same as they did in the older photographs except the cars and the amber-lance that in the photographs.







Again the photographs are taken on Claremont road the image is pretty much the same as the original image except the cars and the black bins. I took a number of photographs so that I could get the right photo.


It was a little hard getting the right angle of this image since I think it was taken at a high angle. The house  as you can see has new bricks at the front were the corner shop windows used to be. To be honest I did not recognize that it was the corner shop. I have to admit that I like it as the corner shop because I think it had more character the n the house. 







Again this photo was taken on Claremont road I recognized the layout of the road from one of the older photos except the older photo was taken at a slightly different angle.




No comments:

Post a Comment